Wrinkles (Botox, Dysport)
Neuromodulators injections using BOTOX® or Dysport® can reduce wrinkles and give a younger appearance after only one treatment.
BOTOX® works by gently relaxing the muscles responsible for the formation of wrinkles thanks to small, strategic injections.
Botox® is one of the most documented molecule on the market with 20 years of use and 2000 clinical studies and it's a approval from the FDA, Santé Canada and more than 60 countries.
What regions can BOTOX® treat?
- Glabella or wrinkles between the eyes
- Crows feet or wrinkles on the side of the eyes
- Wrinkles on the forehead
- Opening up the brow line and creating a brow lift to create a more open and awaken look
- Soften the 'bunny lines' which pop up when you smile or when you move your nose
- Reduce the size of the nostrils
- Reduce the gum exposure while you smile to avoid that 'gummy' look.
- Slant the corner of the mouth up to combat the effects of gravity and give you a more positive look.
- Reduce smokers line which are the vertical line above the upper lip.
- Smooth out the 'Orange' skin which are the wrinkle on the chin.
- Lighten the grinding of teeth (bruxism) to help with sleep, your teeth and potentially avoiding headaches.
- Eliminate neck line wrinkles.
- Reduce hyperhydrosis or excessive sweating of the face, the palms of your hands, the armpits or the feet.
How long does BOTOX® lasts?
Generally, BOTOX® lasts 4 months but depending on the age, lifestyle, genetics and skin care, it could go up to 6 months.
How much is BOTOX® and what is the cost per region in Montreal
You work hard for your money so it is a good question. However, you should be weary of places that give you quote over the phone. As mentioned, BOTOX® and its affect on you hingers on many factors : age, genetics(elasticity of the skin and strength of the muscles targeted, skin care, lifestyle (smoking and alcohol damage yours skin faster). Everybody responds differently so only a consultation with Dr Blackburn can determine a closer estimate of your needs. To give you an idea though, we have compiled ranges from our clients:
- Glabella (between the eyes) : 20-50 Units (7 injections)
- Wrinkles on the side of the eyes : 12-30 Units (3-8 injections)
- Wrinkles on the forehead : 10-15 Units (6-15 injections)
If you have more questions about BOTOX® don’t hesitate to make an appointment at Dr. Blackburn’s clinic-loft in the Old Port of Montreal but proudly serving Laval, Nuns Island and the South Shore. She will be pleased to answer your questions personally and let you know if BOTOX® is right for you.
- Botox/Unit : CAD $ 12.00
- More than 50 units : CAD $ 10.00
- Dysport/Unit : CAD $ 10.00
- Lion Wrinkles - Starting From : CAD $ 240.00
- Forehead Wrinkles - Starting From : CAD $ 120.00
- Goose Legs - Starting From : CAD $ 144.00
- Transpiration Axillary Woman : CAD $ 800.00
- Transpiration Axillary Man : CAD $ 1,200.00
* Note that some price may vary
Consultation fee deductible from treatment
Take An Appointment